Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ive been laying low lately

i guess I wasnt as far behind as I thought. I have been busy making things for my swaps as well as things for christmas gifts. I gained a bunch of sisters this year so thats adds to my list alot. Then Earl and I just celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary we went out to dinner it was nice although both of us were sick with something not sure what but hopefully we are on the mend now. We are going over to my daughters house this weekend to celebrate thanksgiving and our anniversary I may have mentioned that on one of my othe rpostings sorry if its a repeat. I have been having fun printing out patterns for plastic canvas which I am now back into it alot more than crocheting. I may look into selling some of my handmade things on the site called Etsey although i need to find out more about it before i do that, u all know the usual questions, how much does it cost how much of what i sell do I get??? There are so many scams out there. I keep getting the Nigera scam letters saying that if i send them x amount of dollars then I will get over 35 million dollars well I have some swamp land i would like to sell them to and see what they would think JUST DONT FALL FOR IT ITS A SCAM
love and hugs
till next time

1 comment:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Hi, Debbie. I am glad you are not falling for those scams. As for Etsy, it is a wonderful place to sell, but has lots of competition. I owe you a personal reply, my friend, to an email you sent me about this. I am waiting to untangle a personal mess and should be able to set up my "store" this coming week. Unfortunately it might not be in time for the holiday season, but it is a year-round online mall and always busy. I'll send details later.
Have fun at your daughter's.
Hugs
Evie