Friday, December 12, 2008

OMG can time fly any faster

Good evening, I cant believe how fast the last 2 weeks have gone by. Maybe thats a good thing. I have my swaps to still finish before Monday or Tuesday. I still have some last minute Christmas gifts to get out including cards. Those that havent gotten a card from me by the middle of next week PLEASE forgive me. Its been so hectic here the last week or so. Sometimes I dont know whether I am coming or going. I am not ready for Christmas yet, but for my husband and I we believe that the TRUE meaning of Christmas is every day 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Christmas has become too comerialised (sp) u know what I am trying to say.
Kids now a days want this and that, why because their friend have it or they saw it on tv, they are sometimes not even happy with what you may get them which mite be specially made because its not what they wanted. Oh well thats life. I am hoping and praying hard that things will turn around for the economy cause it really needs to be turned especially in Michigan because of the big auto industry. well I guess thats for it tonite. hopefully I will start writing every nite.

No comments: