Saturday, November 29, 2008

I did indeed forget to post the last few days oops

hi everyone hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. Ours was quiet and peaceful. I fixed ham, mac & cheese, sweet taters, and green beans. We have been eating left overs for the past few days which is great cause ham tastes better the next day or 2 after. I have been trying to get some of my christmas gifts done in some ways I have actually done good at it. I am still trying to figure out what to send some while others I already know what I am making them.
I belong to a fantastic plastic canvas group on yahoo called Sistersinstitching. I have been getting atleast 15 patterns a day which I throughly enjoy alot since I have gotten back into doing PC. I guess thats it for today I will write more tommorrow.I wish everyone a safe and blessed weekend. I am stilltrying to figure out where the days are going it seems like u get into Monday and all of a sudden you are into Friday it seems to fast sometimes. Thats life I guess.

1 comment:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

I enjoyed your post and your Thanksgiving meal, too. I got a kick out of you noticing how fast the week goes. I'm a lot older than you, and I often feel the days are passing so fast, that some months, I tear off the pages of the calendar without even a chance to see the pictures. Enjoy all that you can, my friend, while you can.
Hugs
Evie