Saturday, November 22, 2008

I want to apologize for something

I want to let everyone know that for the 1st yr in a very long time I am not sending out Thanksgiving cards. I forgot to and for that I am so sorry. It is just with Thanksgiving being this week the cards would never have made it to my friends and family. So please forgive me!!!!! I am going to send out Christmas cards the 1st week in Dec to make sure they get there.
Anyways today was a good day, I got some of my tuck-ins for the card swap I am doing for another group I am in. That should be fun sending and recieving.
I gave my daughter my "wish list" for Christmas. I dont have the foggiest idea of what I am going to buy for my husband for Christmas let alone our anniversary next sunday. But ill love celebrating both with him and the family.
Well I guess thats it hopefully sometime this week I will put in pics of things I have made myself. One question is anyone out there interested in Beanie Babies I have tons of them, new and old and some doubles. let me know
angel hugs

No comments: